Skip to content
Florida Real Estate Q&A Discussion Forum

User Stats

Votes
Mitchell T.
  • New to Real Estate
  • Plantation, FL
Votes |
Newbie here. I can be your South Florida Boots on the Ground!

Mitchell T.
  • New to Real Estate
  • Plantation, FL
Posted Jul 27 2018, 13:18

Hello everyone! (I did also post this in the marketplace, but thought I should share in the FL forums as well.)

In an effort to add value to the BP and South Florida community as well as build up my own skills, I was thinking of what a newbie like myself can offer... and this is how!

While I don't have the veteran experience YET... what I do have right now is the Time and Effort. 

For both local and remote investors, I can provide:

Boots on the Ground Service: 

1: Drive through properties you may have under contract or need more information on. 

2: Take detailed pictures and/or videos.

3: Upload to a dropbox or any method you prefer. 

Specifically Broward County (my area) and down through Dade county. I can also further north into Palm Beach County, just let me know. 

Fee: 

I am willing to do this for either a small fee and/or your time/knowledge that can help me improve (i.e. skype call Q&A, sitting in/helping with your rehab projects, etc.). Depending on what you need, let's discuss.

I am looking for serious, friendly, and active investors whom I can build strong relationships with.

Feel free to send me a message to discuss any details. Look forward to meeting and working with more people from the BP community.

Loading replies...