• Florida
Votes |
Looking For Advice About Managing STR's Remotely

Todd Connelly
  • Flipper/Rehabber
  • Florida
Posted Oct 13 2019, 14:58

Hello BP members.

I have another post where I explain my current situation as a full-time RVer, temporarily living in Key West, FL. I'd like to stay here in the Keys for a while, but also invest in/manage Airbnb's or other STR's in another (more profitable) area.

I'm looking at purchasing a course to help learn my way around, simply because I'm hoping to learn quickly, and find a short-cut!

If you have experience in managing rental properties (which you don't own), remotely, could you please offer any advice for how to get started? I've been looking online for help/courses to get me started in the Airbnb biz. I'm currently looking into Brian Page and his BNB Formula. I also just discovered that Udemy has a lot of information/courses.

I realize that the information I need could likely be found here on BP, but I think I learn better with a step-by-step method. FYI, I've flipped a four-plex years ago, which was profitable. I was a remodeling contractor for many years, so this came naturally. However, this bnb thing sounds like a lot less work, and more money in the long run.

Key West is such an odd duck, that I think I'd like to steer clear of investing here.

Thanks!

Loading replies...