• New Jersey
Votes |
New investor looking into the Lee County area

Luis Pineda
  • New to Real Estate
  • New Jersey
Posted Apr 6 2020, 08:05

Hi everyone! 

My name is Luis and I'm from NJ looking to invest OOS. My mother-in-law lives in Naples, Fl which prompted me to look into the Lee County area. I love the area whenever we visit, but I know its mostly retirees and millionaires. Anyhow, I also looked into the Fort Myers/Cape Coral as I see Cape Coral has been developing like crazy and so has the Orangetree section in Naples. If anyone has any insight they can provide about these areas I would greatly appreciate it. Unfortunately, these are the only areas in which I have eyes on in case someone has to check on the property. Thank you in advance and I look forward to hearing from you! Take care and be safe!

User Stats

Votes
Kyle Spearin
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Boston, MA
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Boston, MA
Replied Apr 18 2020, 11:36

@Luis Pineda is there something specific you'd like to learn about these areas? Zillow has lots of great statistics on real estate markets, you can also look into school information, jobs, etc. with a lot of public information out there such as local and state websites. Better yet, if you have people in the area, see if you can pick their brains about the pros and cons of various areas and use that to influence your decision.

Good luck!

User Stats

Votes
Christian Fautz
Pro Member
  • Flipper/Rehabber
  • Fort Myers, FL
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Flipper/Rehabber
  • Fort Myers, FL
Replied Jan 17 2022, 19:17

join us this week 

SWFL REIA General Meeting on Wednesday, January 19, 2022 (5:30 PM) @ Suite Forty-Eight, 1400 Colonial Blvd #48, Fort Myers, FL 33907. Our topic will be: Flipping in 2022. This will be a panel-type mastermind session

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
Raymond J. Rodrigues
Lender
Pro Member
  • Lender
  • Miami, FL
Votes |
Lender
Pro Member
  • Lender
  • Miami, FL
Replied Jan 31 2022, 05:30

@Luis Pineda I would reach out to @Alvin Taveras. He knows the area well and works mainly with investors. 

Helm Mortgage Corp Logo

User Stats

Votes
Alvin Taveras
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Florida
Votes |
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Florida
Replied Jan 31 2022, 13:15

@Raymond J. Rodrigues Thanks for the recommendation. It you have any financing questions, Ray is your guy.

@Luis Pineda, I'm originally from NJ too. Florida is waaay better. I can walk you through the best regions. PM me to set up a time. Cheers!