Investor Friendly Agencies in southern Atlanta

6 Replies

Hey there Atlantans,

I'm moving in just south of Atlanta and wanted to connect with an investor friendly Real Estate agency.  

I've heard that smaller agencies or commission-only agencies are the best to work with for someone like me -- new to real estate, looking for my license and MLS access for personal real estate investing needs.

Any suggestions?

Hey @Eric Stieler . I think we've spoken previously! I know of an investor-friendly brokerage run by an experienced investor, landlord, agent and private lender. Connect with me here if you'd like their contact info.

Yes we have -- Mitch Messer from Home Pride Investor Deals.  

I will follow up with you by PM/email.

Hey Eric,

I have experience with a larger brokerage that has low fees but certainly understands investing. They operate and have offices all over Atlanta, not just the south side in case your investing expands.  Send me a pm and I will give you the broker info on who to speak with.

@Micah Redden I'd like the contact info of your broker also if that's ok. I am an investor in the Atlanta area and will have a license (primarily to purchase my flips). Are you still with the broker?

Hey @Autumn Webb

I am still with my broker and I love it.  Largest privately held brokerage in Atlanta, lots of training and benefits with being part of a large group.  I will DM the info!

Eric 

I am in Fayette Co (and have been since 1997) , if you need GAMLS or South side assistance, reach out anytime. I am with PalmerHouse out of Buckhead and my personal office is in Chamblee. Welcome to the Southern Crescent!

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.

By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.