Real Estate Brokers needed in Atlanta / Alpharetta / Marietta GA

7 Replies

Hello everyone!! First post in a long time on the BP Boards!

I am in need of some highly rated RE Brokers/Agents in the Atlanta / Alpharetta / Marietta areas! Does anyone have any recommendations??

Looking for someone familiar with those communities that is looking to do a lot of work in the next 12 months!

Cheers!

Farah

I'm a new agent, but I work out of the Keller Williams First Atlanta office. The 2nd largest KW office in the nation. I could post your request on our firm's private FB group and see if any experienced investor-agents need some extra work. Or you could just hire me with absolutely no experience, but I have access to some of the best training and coaching in real estate. I'm sure I have the grit and ambition to meet your demands. I just got home from a 3 1/2 hour drive to Albany Georgia and 3 1/2 hours back just to look at a property for someone that may not even buy it and if they do, they might not even list it with me when they sell. Clearly I have the time and the energy. If you're up for it, lets connect!

Farah, I'm an active investor and have a rock solid licensed real estate team that I manage as well. Let's connect and chat. We also have access to off-market properties through a well connected network in the North Atlanta real estate market. What are your goals and objectives here in the next 12 months. Atlanta is an exciting place to invest. Let me know how we can help you. 

Let me know if you're looking to get into any Commercial investments in Atlanta. 

This post has been removed.

Check out Jennifer Moore at Hergenrother Realty Group. https://atlanta.herggroup.com/agents/

I work in North Fulton area including Alpharetta, Cumming, Johns Creek, Roswell, Marietta, etc. Lets connect so I can help you.

Farah you have not described what type of property, deal size, financial capability you have. 

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here