• Satellite Beach, FL
Votes |
Oahu Real Estate CPA/EA Recommendations & Attorney Recommendation

Jonathan Paz
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Satellite Beach, FL
Posted Dec 5 2017, 15:57

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone could provide me with recommendations for a good CPA/EA, preferably in Oahu, Hawaii, that specializes in Real Estate and tax strategy. I'm a buy and hold investor with rental properties in Florida, Arizona, and Hawaii. In the past I have done my own taxes, and think that I have done a pretty good job of capturing all the deductions and depreciation, but now that my portfolio has substantially increased and my transactions are getting bigger and more complex, I could definitely benefit from hiring a CPA/EA. I also plan on setting up a couple of LLCs in 2018, so if you have any recommendations on a good real estate attorney for that (doesn't need to be local/Hawaii), I would appreciate it! I listened to a podcast that had Garrett Sutton, from CorporateDirect.com, who talked about seting-up LLCs under Wyoming/Nevada LLC, and their company charges about $595 per LLC, plus $150 annually for representation. Another podcast had Clint Coons from Anderson Business Advisors and Law Group. Not sure if anyone has used them, or how their recommendation/attorney compares in price, but they did seem to be pretty reputable and certainly specialized in buy-and-hold RE LLCs.

Mahalo,

Jonathan

Loading replies...