• Prospect Heights, IL
Votes |
Chicagoland Market

Andrii Okipnyi
  • Real Estate Professional
  • Prospect Heights, IL
Posted Nov 7 2016, 11:51

Hello BP community!

I am looking forward to plunge into real estate on full time basis and interested in any position or partnership. I would be very helpful and beneficial to anybody who needs a helper or wants to expand his business but doesn't have time for that.

I am ready to learn fast and work hard!

Real estate is my biggest passion and I would love to get involved into property management, house flipping or any other form of partnership with experienced individual/company.

I live in North West suburbs, have a car and willing to travel pretty much anywhere in Chicagoland.

My real estate experience as of now includes 1 year of education mainly through books and biggerpockets.com blogs, forums and podcasts; local meetings; few months of active  3-4 unit property research in Chicago area, which leaded to networking with very helpful real estate professionals and familiarized me with trends and prices in local markets. Besides that my family and I successfully finished and actively manage 12 unit multifamily property for the last 3 years and right now we are working on identical project on the same lot.

I am open to any offers. Also will appreciate if you can recommend some big successful real estate companies that I could possibly apply for a job. Ready to send my resume and be interviewed any time.

Thank you for your time.

My area of interest includes but not limited to:

Chicago, Illinois (Logan Square Albany Park Avondale Irving Park Jefferson Park Rogers Park) Evanston Highland Park Northbrook Skokie Glenview Niles Park Ridge Harwood Heights Norridge Dunning Des Plaines Mt Prospect Prospect Heights Wheeling Buffalo Grove Arlington Heights Palatine Schaumburg Elk Grove Village Rosemont Itasca Addison Villa Park Elmhurst Bensenville Wooddale Lombard Carol Stream Wheaton Oak Brook Downers Grove Naperville Woodridge

Loading replies...