Skip to content
Illinois Real Estate Q&A Discussion Forum

User Stats

Votes
Joanne Basecki
  • Property Manager
  • Johnson City NY
Votes |
To revive neighborhoods by the power of Airbnb, Uber & air taxi?

Joanne Basecki
  • Property Manager
  • Johnson City NY
Posted Jun 8 2018, 06:56

I am 15 min by Uber in straight line from Chicago Theater and Prudential Plaza. Even more importantly I am on the deviding line btw RE priced at millions and RE where builders will not build due to crime rate. What an opportunity for the airbnb folks! Not just personal opportunity but opportunity to revive neighborhoods nearly overnight and cash in on it! 15 min by Uber soon to be 2 min by air taxi, in a short few years when the landscape will be drastically different... and we will watch the air taxi window some amazing new parks..... 

And we could be right in the middle of it. Land is nearly free there right now. All it takes is to place prefabs for airbnb (luxury service and accommodations for turists) with super safe entries via garage and via roof garden as soon as the air taxi will start to land on those... Prefabs for Chicago will be approved and ready for sale in 6 mo. The system to be copied in other large cities, quick and easy cookie cutter. We could continue on with the roof Starbucks and become a brand... Anyone in? I am hoping for a team to go for it.

Loading replies...