Investor Group for Westfield, Carmel, Zionsville Indiana

32 Replies

I was wanting to see what the interest level would be to start up a small investment group for the Westfield/Carmel/Zionsville Indiana area?   I have an office with a nice sized conference room in Westfield that we could utilize after hours or on the weekend.  I would like to keep it under 10 people.  The format would be very informal. Just a group of investors exchanging ideas, comparing notes and networking.  Experience level from beginner to advanced.

Hey David - I am in the southern part of the state, just north of Louisville, KY, but always looking for local connections.  We utilize a lot of technology, video conferencing included, and also have a nice conference room in this part of the state if you want to consider a southern presence.  

Jim,

Nice area that you live in.  I will have to hook you up with another colleague of mine that is wanting to invest more in the south.  I do appreciate the offer and would consider the opportunity if we became that large, but I was really looking to start a group that was local and small.  I am already member of a large Investors group, but there does not seem to be time to have good conversations at these meetings.  Seems like the same loud voices boom at each meeting with tons of pontification, opinions and politics, but little substance.   I want to hear what the silent majority is working on as they are probably doing while others are pontificating.  I also invest in more than just Real Estate, so I am interested in all forms of investment income and would love to hear other opinions, struggles and strategies.

I would be interested in attending, I've thought about starting something like this myself. I think it's be a great resource to anyone involved. Where you thinking a bi weekly or monthly meeting?

For our first meeting why don't we shoot for a Saturday early meeting like 11:00am-12:30.  This way the meeting should not interfere with any plans.   Going forward, I am pretty flexible.  Would everyone be available next Saturday March 20th?  I know we are getting into spring breaks, so we may need to make it later if this interferes with too many people.  I will tag all of the local people that could attend. 

@Michael Thompson

@Shawn Duncan

@Rusty Scott

@Evan Manship

@Clay Manship

@Stephen Lofthus

@Ethan Thomason

@David Szymczak if your group does agree on a date, time, and location for a meeting, pleases publicize that in the Real Estate Events and Happenings forum.  All announcements for meetings must go into that forum, not in this thread.

Originally posted by @David Szymczak:

For our first meeting why don't we shoot for a Saturday early meeting like 11:00am-12:30.  This way the meeting should not interfere with any plans.   Going forward, I am pretty flexible.  Would everyone be available next Saturday March 21st?  I know we are getting into spring breaks, so we may need to make it later if this interferes with too many people.  I will tag all of the local people that could attend. 

@Michael Thompson

@Shawn Duncan

@Rusty Scott

@Evan Manship

@Clay Manship

@Stephen Lofthus

@Ethan Thomason

date corrected

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here