• Investor
  • INdiana
Votes |
Property Investor Trainee Wanted- Northwest Indiana ONLY

Jim C.
  • Investor
  • INdiana
Posted Sep 27 2015, 11:54

Hi! I'm looking for a person who is interested in becoming a property investor in Northwest Indiana who wants to become a successful buy and hold property investor. I am looking for someone who wants a career with a high earning potential after learning the trade and being mentored. I will teach you everything you ever wanted to know about buy and hold investing and then some. I will show you how to do buy and hold investing step by step.

Interested? Intrigued?

Here's what I want:

- High School Graduate with Average GPA (3.0 or higher).
- Mechanical Ability Required. Ability to fix simple things.
- Ability to learn new things- not afraid to get their hands dirty
- Someone who is mechanically inclined and can learn and understand new things
- Ability to use the Internet to research solutions and knowledge
- Motivated and responsible. Must be willing to work when required
- Common Sense
- Have an interest in Real Estate and Real Estate Investing
- Someone who resides in Northwest Indiana, preferably in the Schererville, Dyer, St. John, Crown Point, Merrillville, Highland, or Cedar Lake Areas.

You will begin this position as I did, doing most of the dirty work such as repairing and cleaning rental properties, getting them ready to rent, as well as maintenance of these properties (both vacant and with tenants). Pay will be discussed for qualified applicants, but the education you receive from me will become priceless over time. This will start out as a part time position but can evolve to a full time position for the right successful person. You will start at the "ground floor" and learn every intricate detail that is required of a buy and hold investor. Over time, I will teach you everything you ever wanted to know about buy and hold investing and then some. I will show you how to do buy and hold investing step by step.

I am a successful Property Investor and am willing to teach someone the "trade". This process will take several years but will pay off for the right person willing to put in "the time". This is NOT a quick get rich scheme, but rather a mentoree position that will help you understand how to research, buy, repair, and manage rental properties to provide passive income for you. You will shadow a successful investor and learn the ins and out of real estate investing. I am giving back to someone since it was someone that did this for me!

If interested, PM me for more information.