• Investor
  • Indianapolis, IN
Votes |
Considering a move to Indy, scouting trip planned

Samantha Soto
  • Investor
  • Indianapolis, IN
Posted Mar 15 2017, 09:16

I am planning a trip to Indianapolis March 23-26 to check out the area.  My husband recently secured a remote position for his job that will allow us to move out of our overpriced city, and we are strongly considering Indianapolis.  I want to get into the real estate world full time and am looking to network with people in Indy.  Once we move, my priority will be to connect with others who are active in the investing arena to see how I can be of service and learn along the way.  I have some experience in buy and hold investing, but am looking to learn so much more.  I want to learn to buy at auctions, get my license (currently almost done with my CA license), learn to do rehabs, market, etc. 

I would love to connect with anyone who is available during those March 23-26 dates who would be willing to meet me for coffee or lunch (my treat!).  I would love to hear about quality of life in Indy, the market, and current neighborhoods to seek out or avoid from locals.  Please PM me if you have any interest in meeting up.  Also, if there are any investor meetups during that time please let me know.  I would love to participate!

Loading replies...