Investors, wholesalers anyone in Indiana.

12 Replies

California investor currently in Indiana closing on a deal. If anyone in Indiana would like to connect with me I would love to discuss current possibilities in the area. Also anyone out of state struggling with property management message me and let's see if we can work together to get your issues resolved. 

This post has been removed.

Nikki,
I live and invest in Hendricks county- work in Johnson so I’m pretty familiar with all the areas you are looking. Let me know if you have any questions or need some help with boots on the ground.

Good Morning all!!! I am new to BP and Real Estate Investments in general. Currently live in Marion county and want to invest where ever the deals and numbers make sense. Interested in learning more about the BRRR approach you guys are speaking on. It looks to be more of a long term option vs wholesaling or flipping.

Hey Nicki! I'm also a California investor looking for a great property management connection serving LaPorte County.  I'll message you.  PS - I'm new to BP, but have some properties in other states.

@James L dodd I am a local investor and wholesaler in Indy metro. While I don't have anything at present in Avon, I would be more than happy to ask some colleagues in my network to see what they might have. Shoot me a message of what you're looking for and I will see what I can do to help you find your BRRR!

All the best!

Aaron

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here