Votes
Jenna Harris
  • San Diego, CA
Votes |
Found the best team in Indy!

Jenna Harris
  • San Diego, CA
Posted Jul 31 2018, 14:39

I am a very new investor from San Diego and have decided to focus on Indianapolis. Thanks in large part to referrals from these forums, I found an amazing realtor in Indy and made a trip out there last week.

I know there are a lot of people like me who are simply priced out of our local area but are scared to make the plunge into a distant market, so I wanted to share my experience in hopes they will take action.

Joel Clausen with the Scott Smith team spent two whole days (I mean ALL DAY) showing me properties and giving me the inside scoop on the local area. He was so knowledgeable and has continued to follow up consistently since I returned home. We are currently negotiating on three properties and will hopefully have a couple under contract soon.

Also, I have to add...when I left their office to drive back to the airport, my rental car had a flat tire and without even hesitating, both Joel and Scott jumped in and changed my tire in record time (photo attached). If that's not "full service" I don't know what is!

Loading replies...