• Excelsior Springs, MO
Votes |
New member from the Kansas City area

Jason Van Till
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Excelsior Springs, MO
Posted May 15 2018, 19:33

Hello everyone!

I have been a long time lurker here on BP and finally decided to introduce myself as well as ask for a recommendations. I've been listening to the podcasts for a while as well as reading alot. 

I’m located in the Richmond area of Missouri, NE of Kansas City about an hour. Before relocating here to Missouri, I worked for 7 years in property management on the maintenance side, working my way up to Director of Maintenance for 600+ units in 8 different complexes.

My wife and I are currently working with a couple partners who are located in California, and together we are searching for our first buy and hold investment property in the KC area. We hope to add many more after that. Ideally we would like something with 2-4 units.

We have been searching, watching and learning the market here in the area for the past couple of months. We have been looking in all areas around and in Kansas City, and haven’t really narrowed down a specific area. We are now at the point that we need an experienced real estate agent who works with investors.

So, for the recommendation part:

Who do you recommend for a real estate agent who works with investors?

Thanks everyone!