• Residential Real Estate Broker
  • Payson, AZ
Votes |
The Best CRM program/software

Nick J.
  • Residential Real Estate Broker
  • Payson, AZ
Posted Jan 2 2010, 17:46

I looked through and couldn't figure out what this topic best fit in so I threw it up in Off-Topic. Mods, feel free to change it if you think it fits better somewhere else.

Hopefully this topic doesn't get too far off course and my description is better than usual.

I'm looking to find the best CRM program/software, that's it.

I know there are a million and one different companies that do a million and one things so I'll try to narrow it down. They'll need at the minimum:

Full contact info abilities. This means name, number, email addy, phone, fax, physical address. Even a twitter, Linkedin or facebook field would be really cool.

Category ability. This means having the ability to put Realtors in a particular category. Say for instance, Phoenix Realtors separate from Mesa or Miami Realtors. Same goes for buyers or different kinds as well which I would assume would be taken care of by the category ability.

Bulk email blast to any category or single email would be great as well with BCC abilities. What would be great would also be the ability to search easily using keywords that you've put in whether it be city, name or if you can't remember exactly who you want but remember something about them that you put in a notes field.

Notes field. This would be great simply because you can easily send this one person a single email and refer to something in your notes to make it more personable.

Auto matching criteria would be great as well. Say for instance, you've got a property that would fit someones criteria. As you were inserting the information from a seller, it would automatically notify you somehow that Billy Bob is looking for that exact type of property. It would know this because you were able to put in some info on Billy Bob's purchase criteria. This would work for all types of buyers.

I hope that's enough to get a feel for what I'm looking for. Obviously FREE is great but quality is best paid for and I know that.

Who what and why do you guys use for your CRM system. If you don't know what I mean, that is "Customer Relations Management"

Tell me who you use, the benefits, how much it costs i.e. 1 time, recuring etc.... and what it doesn't have that you wished it did.

I know some or most would use a simple spreadsheet and/or your basic email contact lists but I'm looking for something above and beyond that with more abilities.

Whoever I feel gives the best recommendation or response, I'll send you a FREE copy of my Sub2 e-book just for participating.

Loading replies...