• Rental Property Investor
  • Batavia, IL
Votes |
REI Advice in Movie Quotes

Scott Passman
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Batavia, IL
Posted Dec 29 2020, 03:50

I'm writing some articles and I find that I keep dropping movie quotes into them to parallel a theme or message. It's the end of 2020, which has been an interesting year for everyone, and I thought it might be fun to see what kind of movie quotes people can drum up to use for real estate investing advice. I'll throw a few out there to start:

-"Free Your Mind" (The Matrix)- We all have self-limiting beliefs and if we can let go of some of these beliefs we often find we are capable of doing and achieving so much more than we ever thought.

-"Aim Small, Miss Small" (The Patriot)- Often times new investors set criteria larger than a proverbial side of a barn because they are afraid to miss a deal. But the reality is the more specific and precise we set our criteria the more likely we are to achieve it because it eliminates a lot of the "noise" and allows us to focus on a limited number of things related to our goal.

-"Just Keep Swimming" (Finding Nemo)- This is a great year for this quote! Investing in real estate has ups and downs and in order to be successful you have to ride out the challenges that get thrown your way. If you "just keep swimming" you will eventually make it through.

Cheers to a great 2021!

Loading replies...