Skip to content
Off Topic

User Stats

Votes
Martez Mitchell
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Cincinnati, OH
Votes |
Real Estate Related Jobs (Not Agent Related)

Martez Mitchell
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Cincinnati, OH
Posted Jan 15 2021, 17:53

Hello everyone. Over the past 9-10 months I have been studying real estate investing day in and day out. I’ve read countless books, listened to dozens of hours worth of podcast, and talked with others to help develop my own skills in the trade. I’ve noticed over the past few weeks that I’ve felt more gloomy and distant than I have in a while. After deep thoughts and self reflection , I’ve realized it’s come down to working. I currently work anywhere from 64-85 hour weeks, every week (which I don’t mind doing since it’s allowing me to save money for the next deal). My issue is, I want to work in a way that would benefit me being a Real Estate Investor. I currently work in the healthcare/ firefighting field and would love to switch to something that’s going to bring tons of value to myself and those around me over the upcoming years. So my question to my fellow BP friends is this....

If you were new to the game and had the chance to work directly in the real estate space (without becoming an agent), what would you try to do?

Thank you everyone and stay safe!