Votes
Shiv Reddy
Votes |
Paying for Grandmothers Home

Shiv Reddy
Posted Jan 25 2021, 09:34

Hello Everybody,

I need assistance.

My father, mother, and I have been paying for my grandmothers home for 20+ years. mortgage, taxes, and insurance. The people that are living there is my elderly grandmother and my uncle, (grandmothers son). None of them help with any of the payments for the house. I also have 2 aunts and 1 uncle that live in the same area. They also do not want to help pay for the payments for the house. We asked them to assist with the payments because money has been tight these days. They simply refuse to help pay. We have 1 rental property. All of the profits for that property gets paid for my grandmothers house and our home. We do still work 9-5 jobs as well to keep up with our own livelihood. My aunts and uncle are leeches. They want nothing to do with the payments and we are tired of paying all of the expenses for 20years+. Its getting really hard to pay for everything because 1 of our units has been empty for 1 year. We have explained that to our aunts and uncle but no response from them. What is the best way to go about this issue? We work everyday just to pay for somebody else expenses and no return.

Thank you,