• Tewksbury, MA
Votes |
What is your morning routine? 🤔

Kyle Curtin
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Tewksbury, MA
Posted Nov 20 2022, 08:13

What is your morning routine? 🤔

I absolutely swear by Hal Elrod’s “Miracle Morning” routine! Some days it is a little bit harder for me to implement everything depending on the situation, but I have a pretty good system that works! When you can get it all in, it is awesome!

Everyone does it a little bit different and has their own particular things they like to do! I HIGHLY recommend giving it a whirl to see if it works for you!

This routine involves activities from the acronym “Savers”!

S: Silence- I like to put a timer on my phone for 5 minutes and just close my eyes and breath. Focusing on just your breathing and nothing else can be a very powerful activity to really relax and calm your mind.

A: Affirmations- I spend a few minutes going through my affirmations in my journal and really setting my mind in the right place to move forward!

V: Visualization- I read over my 5 year vision that I have in the notes on my phone and really feel it!

E: Exercise- This one I need to work on more, but If it is during the week, (I am up at 4:00ish to get ready for work) I just do 100 jumping jacks to start to get my heart pumping. If it is on the weekend, I walk the dog around the block. I would love to be able to hit the gym in the morning but it is a little difficult to do that during the week LOL.

R: Reading- This one depends on if it is during the week or weekend. If it is during the week, I listen to an audiobook on the way into work, and if it is on the weekend, I’ll either physically read or listen to an audiobook the first time I get in the car to go anywhere.

S: Scribing- I really like scribing. I write down 3 things that I am grateful for that day and do a short “brain dump” and write down everything that is immediately on my mind!

This routine has worked out very well for me and I absolutely love it!

What do you guys like to do to set your mind and body in the right state for the day? 🤔

Happy Sunday!

#worcester #lowell #boston #gardner #leominster #fitchburg

Loading replies...