Rafael Valles
Pro Member
Votes |
Corporate Rental Advise

Rafael Valles
Pro Member
Posted May 15 2023, 05:42

Hi there,

I'm looking to list my property as a corporate rental. I don't have any experience where I can list the house nor if it is a good line of business. Any advice will be greatly appreciated.

I've heard that corporate rentals are in high demand and can offer higher rents than regular rentals. However, not sure if there is a good market in Austin. I also know that they require more maintenance and furnishing costs. Do you think it's worth it?

I've done some research and found some sites that specialize in corporate rental listings, such as **CHBO**, **CorporateHousing.com**, and **RentDigs**. Have you used any of these sites before? How was your experience?

Please let me know if you have any tips or suggestions for me. I'm eager to learn from you.

Thanks a lot!

User Stats

Votes
Jordan Moorhead
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Austin, TX
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Austin, TX
Replied May 15 2023, 07:26

CHBO, VRBO, Airbnb and furnished finder are my recommendations!

The Moorhead Team Logo

User Stats

Votes
KiKi Wood
  • Indianapolis, IN
Votes |
  • Indianapolis, IN
Replied May 15 2023, 08:57

We use Airbnb and Furnished Finder almost exclusively! We have have stayed away from VRBO, but are contemplating putting our properties on both. 

We manage 21 properties (2 are MTRs, the rest are STRs), and I personally love Furnished Finder if you're looking for a lower maintenance option for a corporate lease! There are ways to make things budget friendly, and you don't have to worry about furnishing the unit "as much" because it's not as competitive as STR sites. There are some great resources on BP about how to talk to landlords about corporate leases as well!

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes