• Pittsburgh, PA
Votes |
World Bank Announces Funding Gap...

Nick Sabat
  • Investor / Borrower / Contractor
  • Pittsburgh, PA
Posted Apr 28 2016, 06:01

...to the tune of 2 Trillion Dollars.

Small Businesses seek tons of money annually. They cannot get funded because of money shortages or banks simply do not have the money to fund them. What does this mean to the Real Estate Investor or the Apartment Building Owner or Landlord in a city where money just isn't there, because of one reason or the other?

Shortages of cash affects all of us. It means simply that when money is not available and when it is to the tune of 2 Trillion Dollars Annually, it hurts all of us, economically. According to many experts, it is the small business that is the backbone to the U.S. Economy - it is the driving force behind many failed or succeeded towns or sections of towns.

In Pittsburgh's SouthSide of town, many world economists came to study how it was structured and why it has done so well. When looking @ the Southside of Pittsburgh you can see many small businesses in operation. The Economics of it was doing so well, Real Estate Investors and Developers felt the need to expand upon it - so they did.

Austin, TX once just a small college dot on the map of the the second largest state in the U.S. is now a thriving community fraught with small businesses everywhere. Largely built around the night life and the music industry - but none the less, another strong example of how money flows into a community and helps it to grow. The benefactors, Land and Real Estate Owners and naturally the small business owner everyone needs around.

So what needs to be done to close this funding gap? Naturally more money needs to be fed into the lending system. However, there is a problem with distribution of those funds - while a credit card company may be cash heavy - making that money available through antiquated systems of money distribution becomes a burden. Thankfully, the internet and payment gateways have helped improve upon the shortages of cash problem, but not enough has been done to eliminate it altogether.

More needs to be done. What can be done to close the gap? Well that's beyond my meager little self - but I do know, that if closing a 2 Trillion Dollar gap in lending money out can help me - I'm there to help improve the system any way I can.

In conclusion, I do use the internet to accept payments and make payments - whether in real cash or internet dollars and cents. And yes, in many ways, it does cut costs and saves time.