• Stoney Creek, Ontario
Votes |
Canadians looking to move to the US

Robin Valadares
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Stoney Creek, Ontario
Posted Mar 26 2017, 10:28

Hello BP community!

My wife and I are  beginner real estate investors in Hamilton, Ontario. We both currently work in the Health Care field as physiotherapists. We currently own 2 properties in the area and are part of the buy and hold philosophy. However, we have a dream of living in the US to enhance our ability to reach financial independence sooner while providing a better life for our future family. I've been researching companies looking to hire Canadian trained physiotherapists but am not having much luck. My goal would be for one of us to work as a therapist and then slowly branch out our real estate portfolio so in the future it would be my main priority.

I'm hoping to connect with anyone who has completed the transition that we are hoping to complete. Our states of preference would be Florida, South Carolina, Texas, California and Arizona. I'm an avid golfer and specialize in golf rehabilitation, so I would love to continue to treat, year round, while actively investing in real estate.

Thank you for your time, looking forward to any advice or suggestions you may have!

Loading replies...