Skip to content
Off Topic

User Stats

Votes
Ali Boone
  • Real Estate Coach
  • Venice Beach, CA
Votes |
Calling all of the Female Investors Out There!

Ali Boone
  • Real Estate Coach
  • Venice Beach, CA
Posted Apr 17 2017, 23:47

Hey everyone! It seems like maybe a post for this was done a few years ago, but the site has grown tremendously so I assume it can't hurt to do an updated one. I just read a forum post where a female investor mentioned how nice it would be to network with other females on here and it made me think-- I sure talk to a lot of guys on here! Then after that thought, I started thinking-- I don't know that I've ever met a female investor on here who wasn't super cool and great to talk to!

So, I want to open it up for all of the BP females to chime in, introduce, network away, and maybe some great connections can be made!

My intro/bio- I'm one of the BiggerPockets blog authors, have been doing that for about 5 years now, I've invested solely in rental properties (primarily turnkey and with the exception of a couple investments I made in Nicaragua a few years back), my background is in Aerospace Engineering but I'm only in REI now, I love traveling, I live in Venice Beach, I'm a pilot, I recently got a Master's in Spiritual Psychology (weird, I know), I have the world's cutest Pekingese dog, and I love the beach. Started investing 6 years ago while I was working a corporate engineering job.

Hope to hear from everyone!

Loading replies...