Play Nice! Off-Topic Rules

6 Replies

This off-topic forum is going to be a "barely moderated" group, meaning that we're going to leave it to the site's members to keep one another in check.

This is still a professional site, and we expect members to act accordingly. You're welcome to fiercely argue and debate politics, politicians, ideas, etc. or any other topic (other than religion), but please do not personally attack one another. Remember, your personal, off-topic posts reflect on your professional ones.

Note: The off-topic forum is an opt-in forum, meaning members who don't opt-in via the forum tab in your account settings area will NOT see these posts in their forum feed.

Note: The off-topic forum is an opt-in forum, meaning members who don't opt-in via the forum tab in your account settings area will NOT see these posts in their forum feed.

I'm not seeing the opt-in under the forum tab on the left side of my account settings...

Thanks. I opted IN. While I tried to avoid the political bickering, some of the "off topic" stuff can be interesting, although sometimes a little wacky.

Originally posted by @Joshua Dorkin :

Go to Account Settings, then click on the FORUM Tab, where you can choose to opt in or out, Jon Klaus.

Perhaps things have changed in the 7 years since this was posted? My Account Settings page has the following tabs: Basics, Notifications, Alerts, Privacy, Billing & Payments. No Forum tab. 

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here