• Investor
  • Kingwood, TX
Votes |
Other REI Jobs Out There?

Cameron Hayes
  • Investor
  • Kingwood, TX
Posted Jun 13 2017, 20:27
Since 2009, I have purchased, managed, and operated 5 single family residences and 1 multi-family 6-unit building. I am interested in going full-time in REI, but I don't want to be a broker, agent, or something else that requires a license. I am also interested in a job that pays $100K+ per year, with upward mobility or working for myself. I like working with numbers more than working with people. I am very motivated, determined, and hard working. I have strong administration skills, love organizing things, enjoy remodeling homes, love writing reports/proposals, and considering the art of the possible, thinking way outside of the box. I really like crunching money figures and finding creative ways to save/make money for others and myself. I could see myself doing Commercial Real Estate Appraisals or Inspections, but that's not something I'm passionate about. Is investing/flipping the best/only option for me? Is there anyone in the Hampton Roads, Virginia, area interested in teaching a budding apprentice? Does anyone have any advice for me on where I can go from here? Thanks!