Skip to content
Off Topic
Account Closed
Votes |
I need an urgent solution to my problem

Account Closed
Posted Apr 19 2018, 00:26

Hi friends I am Barbara. I need an urgent solution to my problem. Every month I have to spend a lot of money to repair electronic equipment in my house. Last week, my refrigerator had some complaints. It was not working properly. It does not have any cooling. I booked for a repairing service. The repairing boy told me that it is better to buy a new refrigerator rather than repairing the old one. So I planned to change the old one. Next problem was about its removal. So I asked him how can I remove this useless machine. He told me about the refrigerator disposal in Mississauga and I used those services. Within days, they came and took the useless refrigerator.

But now the problem is with the washing machine. It was just one year since I bought the new machine. My friend told me it is better to call an electrician and check the electric connections. I don't know what is happening with the electric equipment in my house. Friends, can you help me to find the common reason that damages all the electric equipment in my house?

Loading replies...