User Stats

Votes
N/A N/A
Votes |
Biggerpro!

N/A N/A
Posted Aug 3 2008, 10:58

I just wanted to get this off my chest.

First, I know you run this forum and obviously you are a RE power house. But you have put alot of time and energy into bashing NRU. One of my questions is have you been to a commmuity meeting just to see for yourself what it is all about. I know you are very successful in the RE business and I sure you can spare 1 hour to go see what NRU is all about and make a EDUCATED decision for yourself instead of jumping to conclusions.

Second, I saw you said that you banned all NRU member. That sounds like discrimination to me! I can understand warning all the members of NRU not to promote the selling of NRU on this forum but to ban everyone come on now!!!!! NRU has educated me so much about RE investing and I don't know where else I could get that kind of education. By banning all NRU members you are taking from your other members that reeally need that education on RE investing.

Third, I see that yourself and a couple other big time RE investor on here say no one should have to pay to learn about RE investing, that someone out there will teach you for FREE. But I don't see any of you guys or gals offering apprenticeships???? Why is that??

Here is a offer to you Biggerpro!!! I see you live in LA I will fly down there and work with you for free to be a apprentice under you. Again you have the knowledge that most of us on this forum want and need to make it in RE investing so why not share it with people???

Loading replies...