Votes
Garrett Ennis
  • Anchorage, AK
Votes |
Rich Dad's Cash Flow Weekly

Garrett Ennis
  • Anchorage, AK
Posted Nov 14 2018, 11:51

Has anyone watched the recent unveiling of Robert Kiyosaki's and Jim Rickards "Cash Flow Weekly" platform? I just finished watching over an hour of what basically reminds of a late night infomercial. In their presentation they say they have a system that has a 80-90% accuracy of making money with them selecting a wide range of what they call a "cash flow zone" based on the movement of the big indexes such as the S&P 500, NASDAQ, Russell 2000 etc. They also say that it doesn't matter which way the market goes;up, down, or sideways. 

This all sounds really too good to be true but I have an affinity towards Robert and what he has done to educate so many people like myself that I feel that it would be in my interest to at least give it a try. Only thing is that the initial investment into just their program is just under $3000. I could put this on an interest free CC and pay it off over the next few months although they say with their proven "cash flow zone" this could be paid off in as little as a few weeks. I understand I'm talking to the Real Estate investors here but that's how Robert made his wealth. I know Jim Rickards from his appearances in the media and the books he has written but not more than that.  

Has anyone heard of this yet? What do you think? Also, they don't offer a refund but some sort of guarantee that if by the end of the year subscription you haven't made back at the least the cost of the subscription they will offer another year on them along with some other caveats. 

Garrett

Loading replies...