Skip to content
Off Topic

User Stats

Votes
Angel Rios
  • Contractor
  • Mesa, Az
Votes |
Hello Everyone nice to meet you! I'm brand new to this :)

Angel Rios
  • Contractor
  • Mesa, Az
Posted Jan 16 2019, 20:04

Hi, I'm a blue collar Arizona resident with ambition, big dreams and I enjoy building relationships off of value. I listen to bigger pockets every day for at least 3hrs a day. Not bragging but to add context as to how much I have have heard about the many benefits from investing in real estate. I currently am taking up wholesaling driving for dollars and slowly learning to skip trace more efficiently on the weekends and making cold calls during my lunch break at work. My wife and I make a decent living but I don't want either of us working in our 50s. I have a long term game plan to buy a parcel of land and building a master house with 3 rentals on it. Still learning how to make this possible but I know it is. Using recycled building materials, solar power and tenant cash flow I would like to the property to be paid free and clear in 10 years. After which i will refinance to buy small multifamily rental property. Again this is my dream to be done working by age 45 so I can spend more time with my wife and four awesome children.

Loading replies...