Off Topic

User Stats

Votes
Brian Beadle
Pro Member
  • Involved In Real Estate
  • Omaha, NE
Votes |
My real estate agent horror story of the day. Let's hear yours!

Brian Beadle
Pro Member
  • Involved In Real Estate
  • Omaha, NE
Posted Mar 22 2012, 06:22

So I feel compelled to share this little nugget of entertainment with everyone.

Yesterday I was walking through a small commercial property, which was deshevled to say the least, and I was completely taken aback once the 'broker' opened his mouth...
Let me play Bob Ross for a second, picture.....Danny Divito in but not as good looking.

I'll get to the point....

My first comment when we walked into the basement:
There sure is a lot of mold down here

Danny: Whatever, mold can't hurt you! I've had mold growing out my a$$ crack for thirty years and it hasn't killed me yet! Seriously, word for word! Lol

He then proceeded to ask me if I was 'strapped' and casually flashed the two colt 45s he had on each hip.
Now that we were best friends he felt comfortable enough to tell me he's killed three people with those guns and asked me how many people I've killed....WHAT!? this isn't a girls slumber party! What's your number girlfriend?

I could go on and on but I'll leave you with this last gem of a story he told me.

He walked into an Abc share house to get some new appliances and a salesman approached him and asked if he was thinking about getting some appliances today. He replied, 'F¥€k no! I'm thinkin bout
p#££y! I KNOW I'm getting appliances today!'

Needless to say, I was speechless.....

Let's hear your agent horror stories!

Loading replies...