The Numbers On BP DONT ADD UP!!

5 Replies

Normally I'm not one to rant... but here it goes. The BP family of the podcast has a major flaw in their basic understanding of mathematics.

@Brandon Turner I expected more from the OG of the podcast.

@Mindy Jensen for someone who loves her job I can't believe you missed this.

@Scott Trench el Presidente this one falls on your shoulders. 

@j scott and @carol scott this is counter to good business modeling.

@Felipe Mejia and @ashley kehr as the rookie podcasters I don't hold you as responsible.

So here its is... 

the standard workweek has 5 days.... you all only have 4 podcasts! What am I supposed to listen to on Friday?

Thanks, guys love the work!!

After 6 weeks of basically being locked up in my house, I think I'm now finally prepared to launch my podcast on baking and rapid weight gain. 

Kevin - Let me know if you think this is something you think listeners may be interested in hearing more about...  :)

Originally posted by @J Scott :

After 6 weeks of basically being locked up in my house, I think I'm now finally prepared to launch my podcast on baking and rapid weight gain. 

Kevin - Let me know if you think this is something you think listeners may be interested in hearing more about...  :)

I can DEFINITELY co-host that show with you J.

@Kevin Leahy sounds like you all are already 2 steps ahead of me. Glad to know my favorite podcast channel is on top of things. If you need any great ideas I'm full of them (just ask my wife). 

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here