Real estate investing meet up in the Louisville area

20 Replies

Hey everyone,

My name is Raphael Collazo and I'm a new real estate investor living in the Louisville area. I made my first investment on November 2018 (house hacking a 4-plex) and I'm excited about doing more deals in the coming months. I created this post to gauge people's interest in organizing a meet up for new/aspiring real estate investors in the Louisville area. If you feel this would be something you'd be interested in, I'd love to hear from you. Looking forward to connecting with you all!

All the best,

Raphael

I'd join you for a meetup, if you havent checked out KREIA yet, you should. Id be happy to introduce you to a few people around the room.

Hey Jay!

Yah I went to the meet up on January 24th. I plan on attending the next one at the end of the month. Are you going to be there?

Raphael

I would love to join in the meetup! I am a new investor in Louisville as well, recently closed on my first property which is a sfh. I am house hacking it with 2 roommates and plan to repeat the process for a few years, exponentially increasing the units each year (next year I’m shooting for a duplex). I have been lacking showing up to the kreia meetings but I would like to try and attend the upcoming one.  I’d love to gain some connections and potential partners.  Feel free to contact me, and I hope to meet both of you guys there!

Hey Christian!

Nice to e-meet you. Yah KREIA is a solid organization with a ton of knowledgeable and committed real estate investors. I'll definitely be at the next meeting and I'm excited to meet you there. It's great that you're starting your financial independence journey early and I look forward to hearing about your story.  

All the best,

Raphael

Hi guys I hope I'm not to late I'm new to investing and just joined this group! I'd love to know about the next meetup and more about this KREIA!

Hey Ashley! 

No you haven’t missed it. I’m working on getting a meet up set up for sometime in the next few weeks. Will keep everyone posted.

Raphael 

Hey, my fellow Louisvillians!  I would be interested in joining the next Meetup. I am a Wholesaler in the area, so I would like it very much if you keep me posted!

Hey Kevin! 

Will do. I’m in the process of selecting a meet up location now. Will keep you posted!

add me to the meetup list!

I am interested! I'm a real estate agent here in Louisville and I want to start investing in rental property. Thanks for organizing!

I've been contacting venues in the area to see where we can host the event. Should have an answer by this weekend. Will keep you all posted!

Raphael 

Im from the Hardin County area but interested as well.

Hi all, I moved here about a year and a half ago and I'm interested in buying houses and renting them out. I'd love to meet up with others who are interested in the same.

Hey everyone,

We've secured a space! I've posted the details for the event in the BP "Real Estate Events and Happenings" section. I've provided the link here:

Event Link

Let me know if you have any questions and I look forward to seeing you all at the event!

This post has been removed.

Hey everyone!

We had a great turn out last night! It was awesome meeting everyone who came out and I'm excited for the future of the meetup group. If you weren't able to make it this time around, be sure to stop by next time! I'll keep you all posted on the date for our next event.

All the best,

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here