Skip to content
Kentucky Real Estate Q&A Discussion Forum

User Stats

Votes
Tae C.
  • Flipper/Rehabber
  • Knoxville, TN
Votes |
Flatwoods, KY Valuation - Anybody in this area??

Tae C.
  • Flipper/Rehabber
  • Knoxville, TN
Posted Jun 27 2020, 18:06

Hey all,

I just got a lead in Flatwoods, KY 41139 off Martin St.  This was a PPC lead, and I'll be honest - I have no clue how I received this given the fact that our campaign is mostly targeted towards eastern Tennessee.  Just having done some quick looking into the area and using the general comping approach I use for my usual markets, it seems pretty evident that this is a smaller town, and valuations are quite low - maybe majority rental area I would think.

With this said, wanted to reach out to the Kentucky experts to see if you guys have any experience or buyers (probably more landlords I would assume) in this area.  I think I do have some wiggle room to negotiate it down to where it might make sense for an investor.  It needs a pretty complete rehab according to the seller, and I think her price is too high although not horrendous.  But if there's some value there, I would work to move her down on the price to a more reasonable range.  

Would love some insight and if anyone is interested in working on this one with me, could potentially work out as a win-win.  Thanks!

Loading replies...