• Investor
  • Northern Virginia
Votes |
Baltimore Buy and Hold during Covid

Ajeng Hartini
  • Investor
  • Northern Virginia
Posted Dec 25 2020, 17:24

Hi all, my husband and I are landlords from Northern Virginia. We are looking to purchase a buy and hold rental in a good/decent neighborhood in Baltimore. Our price range is 100k-130k turnkey or cosmetic rehab 20k max. We want to have a good reliable tenant as we live 1.5 hrs away. We have looked into homes nearby hospitals and universities, we thought that our target could be nurses or students ( i am not sure with college being virtual, if this will be a problem). I thought of renting out to travel nurses too. We do not know the area well yet, we visited the cities and saw a couple of houses Baltimore County but we are concern about being able to get tenants during this time. do you have any recommendation for that price point where we can get good reliable tenants and low turnover? We are focusing on the cash flow at the moment. We might need a property manager, a handyman/ contractor as well. We postponed buying this year but we decided to try again, should we wait longer until the pandemic is over? not sure when that would be. 

Thank you for your time. 

Thank you. 

Loading replies...