Looking for an AWESOME Contractor for PG County, MD

10 Replies

Looking for great recommendations of contractors in Maryland, more specifically that have worked in PG county. We have a couple properties we are submitting offers in and would like  professional estimates/bids. 

We have reached out to a couple from Angie's List but they seem to have a hard time answering the phone.

Originally posted by @Karen Reynoso:

Looking for great recommendations of contractors in Maryland, more specifically that have worked in PG county. We have a couple properties we are submitting offers in and would like  professional estimates/bids. 

We have reached out to a couple from Angie's List but they seem to have a hard time answering the phone.

Almost forgot, looking for demo work, removing 1-2 walls, window replacement, putting in an island in kitchen, studs and framing in basement, wood panel removal, maybe a permit for walk out basement, and creating a half bath into a full bath so plumbing needed. 

Contractors are busy , AWESOME contractors are even busier .  You are going to have a hard time finding a contractor  you dont have a relationship with to look at  work when you dont own the property  .  

Hi Karen,

I have a great contractor in the area. Please email me and I can provide you with his contact info. I'm at [email protected] 

Thanks!

Peter thank you! Just emailed you!

And Matthew thanks for your input. It is business for them so they should be willing to respond and give estimates especially for rehabbers. 

@Peter Brock II   Does your contractor service Silver Spring to Hagerstown areas?  I was not happy with the contractor from my last flip and I have a Duplex in Hagerstown under contract that will need a few things done.  Please let me know.  Thanks

Hey Andrew, silver spring absolutely. I don't know about Hagerstown. That might be a little far, but I guess logistics will have to work. Please email me at [email protected] and we can connect and I'll put you two in touch. 

Sorry.  Can't help you there.  But if you are ever in the Tulsa area and want a list of crappy contractors, let me know.  I have a decent list.

Hi @Peter Brock II I just saw this thread on MD contractor. Can I email you with some questions? I have property in Halethorpe (Arbutus) and am looking for a GC. Thanks and have a great day.

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.