• Laurel, MD
Votes |
Question about tenant placement service

Ken Wang
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Laurel, MD
Posted Feb 13 2018, 11:01

Dear RE investor fellow,

Have you used joinreal.com ( to place tenant)? How do you like the service? I was offered by an agent for the following service. Please private message me if it's OK.

-----

Service Referral Option advertise your property in all of the media sources available. When we have an interested renter, I will lightly screen the renter to be sure they are a good fit. Then, we will call you to book an appointment for you to show the renter your place, after the showing I will follow up with the client to get any feed back or see if they would like to move forward with the unit. If it's our renter submits an application and is accepted we would get paid once the lease is signed and money is paid. With this option I ask for a HALF MONTHS RENT as my fee.

Full Rental Service Option, this option is were I handle EVERYTHING! I would aggressively market and advertise your property, do all the showings, collect deposits, perform credit checks and background checks, coordinate lease signing, and hand over the final package to you for final approval. The fee for this service is ONE MONTHS RENT. .

Both services are completely Non-Exclusive, so if you found a renter before we did, you wouldn't owe us a penny. 

-------

Ken 

Loading replies...