Skip to content
Maryland Real Estate Q&A Discussion Forum

User Stats

Votes
Spencer Liang
  • Potomac, MD
Votes |
Maryland LLC Tax Help for a New Wholesaler!!!

Spencer Liang
  • Potomac, MD
Posted Apr 12 2019, 10:56

Hi Everyone!

I'm a pretty young and inexperienced investor. I've only completed one wholesale deal last year 2018 (I made $8,000) through an LLC I have. I'm trying to file my Maryland annual report before the due date April 15th (I know I definitely should have hired an accountant way before this but I think it's too late now!?). I have some really important questions below:

- Considering my LLC does not own, lease, or use personal property located in Maryland right now, I think that I do not have to file a personal property tax in addition to the annual report, correct?

- The Annual Report form says the filing fee is $300 for a domestic LLC; Do I include a check simultaneously for that when sending this form?

- Would I say the $8,000 I made last year is the amount of "gross sales" requested on the Annual Report Form?

- In addition to the Annual Report form, do I still need to file separate taxes? (I do my personal taxes through turbo tax - could I do my LLC's through there as well?

I'm really sorry if these are dumb questions, but any help with these would be GREATLY APPRECIATED!! Thank you so much!

Best,

Spencer Liang

Loading replies...