• New to Real Estate
  • Cheltenham, MD
Votes |
New to REI from PG County, MD

Vaughn Johnson
  • New to Real Estate
  • Cheltenham, MD
Posted Feb 10 2020, 16:24

Greetings, I am Vaughn Johnson from PG county, Maryland. I hope everyone is well. I am completely new to REI, I have attended some workshops over the years, I have completed a real estate salesperson class as well. So I have quite a bit of information and education but I am seeking much, much more and I am looking to begin applying and implementing the information I already have. My main focus in REI is flipping. I heard and read that wholesaling is a good but challenging strategy;I also came across house hacking and that was interesting as well. I eventually want to have a few rentals, but fix and flips are what I really want to focus on and I hope to graduate to the commercial level.

I also coach youth basketball, another passion of mine along with real estate investing. I also work full time as a Human Resources assistant and part time with local community center.

I know my intro is really brief but I just leaped way out of my comfort zone with this and I am just excited to be here. Lol

Loading replies...