Maryland Real Estate Q&A Discussion Forum

User Stats

Votes
Alex Okhrimenko
Votes |
Wholesalers/deals in Frederick and Montgomery counties

Alex Okhrimenko
Posted Jul 9 2020, 16:57

Hello, fellows! It might be my first post on the forum but i read it for a while and recently my interest stopped being theoretical. 

I`m about to move to the area and had a few chats with guys from BP on the matter of this post but it seems that i should go wide, despite feeling little weird about it. I`m moving from Canada and had a talks about my REI plans in US and i have strong interest from accomplished and resourceful people in local community. While I have a clear vision about what to do in general, it quickly came to concrete numbers - rehab costs, returns, median sell price and so on and i just don`t have it, as i said, I`m just "about to move".

So, if anyone could provide me with recent (mean, finalized) flip and rental deals break down alike http://www.123flip.com/house-3... ? If you don`t have or don`t want to, please refer me someone who would. Naturally, it would be wholesalers, and I`m open to be their friend and client. Dear Moderator, I`m not looking for a deal, I`m looking for information about past ones.

P.S. Meanwhile, to everyone who might read it - I`m a kitchen&bath trade in my "normal" life, with specialization in customer service and repairs. If you want to make a face-lift to your cabinetry without major renovation - i will hang around starting from early August and will be happy to help and make a new friends down there. I will need some, you know. Again, dear moderator, it wasn't soliciting, it was an introduction. Be merciful.

Loading replies...