• Lowell, MA
Votes |
In person meetups in Massachusetts?

Jonathan Bombaci
Property Manager
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Lowell, MA
Posted Jan 3 2021, 05:19

Hi everyone I host a meetup in MA called Pints & Properties New England. We were hosting 4 in person meetups a month pre-COVID (Lowell, Londonderry, Woburn, Salem) and since March have been doing monthly virtual meetups. It works but it’s just not the same as the in-person ones. 

Real estate head declared essential in MA and we’ve been active the whole year. It’s been a good year for real estate and all of my agents understand and follow the appropriate protocols when interacting with clients. In fact we only had 1 agent test positive since March and none of our clients or other agents caught it from them. 

I’ve been hesitant to start up our in-person meetups again for a number of reasons, however I am starting to see others announce in-person meetups. I’m tempted to go to the other meetups since I miss the networking and building new connections. If I would attend other meetups then I should feel comfortable hosting them again right? 

My agents are pretty split on this. Some say let’s get them going others are a bit more hesitant. What are others thoughts? Is it too soon to start them up or should we just get them on the calendar and those that are comfortable attending will? 

No wrong answers here just looking for opinions.

Thanks,

Jon

Loading replies...