• Boston, MA
Votes |
New Member From Boston, MA

Kyle Lawrence
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Boston, MA
Posted Jan 12 2021, 19:39

Hello Everyone,

I am new to BiggerPockets and a new investor from the Boston, MA area. I have been catching up on all the BiggerPockets podcast episodes, set up my alerts, read the Ultimate Beginner's Guide, and have been reading along this forum for a couple of months now. I currently own a property here in the Dorchester neighborhood but looking to venture out to the following cities for multi-family buy and hold investments: Fall River, New Bedford, Worcester, and Fitchburg (in that order). I am not too familiar with any of these areas as I was born and raised in Boston but willing to take the hour drive in either direction to learn the landscape.   

It looks like Fall River/New Bed. offers the best market for cash on cash ROI and the new train line coming can potentially add to the cities economic development (although I am still concerned about appreciation in value). I have also read great things about some Worcester pockets.

If people can give their opinions about investing in these four cities that would be greatly appreciated (new economic developments, safer neighborhoods to invest, availability of contractors/property managers, etc) . I would also like to join any virtual meetups in these locations to build my network. Please provide info below. Thank you! Cheers!

Kyle

Loading replies...