Votes
Nate Ramos
  • Worcester, MA
Votes |
REI Meetups in Massachusetts

Nate Ramos
  • Worcester, MA
Posted Jan 3 2022, 17:47

Hi everyone! I am a 23 yr old rookie investor living in central Massachusetts looking to see if there are any meetups in my area or the Boston area. I am right outside of Worcester and about 50 minutes outside of Boston and am sure there must be some meetups happening in these areas.

If you host, or attend, one please let me know. I look forward to beginning networking and learning from others who have done it before!

Also if there is a better category for this post to be in, please let me know! Thank you!

User Stats

Votes
Lien Vuong
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Boston, MA
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Boston, MA
Replied Jan 3 2022, 18:10

There’s several in worcester and others in Springfield. You can look at the BP events page or Facebook Events for best resources close to you. 

The Elle Group Logo

User Stats

Votes
Ian Hogan
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Worcester, MA
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Worcester, MA
Replied Jan 3 2022, 19:04

Hi Nate,

Our office hosts a Pints and Properties Worcester meetup once a month, this month due to COVID we have gone virtual, I can send you the link in a message. I also make the same recommendation that Lien has made, there are several Pints and Properties events in Central/Eastern MA alone.

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
Jessie Dillon
  • Investor
  • Hopedale, MA
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Hopedale, MA
Replied Jan 4 2022, 09:45

yesss follow pints & properties new england on fb/ig! they do them monthly in worcester, lowell, rochester.. 

User Stats

Votes
Jon McCarron
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Salem, MA
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Salem, MA
Replied Jan 19 2022, 05:31

Hi @Nate Ramos

@Andrew Freed does a "Pints and Properties" meetup in Worcester. You may want to connect with him about when the next one is.

Like others have said, you can also check out BP  events page, or join FB groups and get in on their meetups.

Hope this helps, and good luck!