• Landlord and Rehabber
  • Newton, MA
Votes |
NEREIA Meeting in Chelmsford MA on 10/7/15

Shaun Reilly
  • Landlord and Rehabber
  • Newton, MA
Posted Oct 6 2015, 07:30

Hey all my Massachusetts and Southern New Hampshire colleagues!

I wanted to post to let you know that I will be speaking at this Wednesday's New England REIA meeting in Chelmsford, MA. Those of you that have seen me introduce myself at a meeting (This one or Boston, Waltham, Worcester, Plymouth, Nashua NH etc.), read a lot of my post here on BP or listened to my Bigger Pockets Podcast episode you know that I have a willingness to take on some pretty challenging properties.  Well if you want to find out how I did a rehab flip on a property in the worst location ever come listen to this talk!

Meeting starts at 7:00 (Networking starts at 6:30).

187 Chelmsford St,
Chelmsford, MA 01824

Find more information on the group at NewEnglandREIA.com

Disclaimers:
- I have no affiliation with the group other than being a long time member
- I will not be selling anything during this presentation
- Members can attend for free but others pay $25 at the door (They do credit this to you if you sign up for a membership)

------------------

"Locationally Challenged" Properties!
WEDNESDAY- 10/7

All investors have some crazy stories to tell, but Shaun might have more than most!

One of his specialties is working with “locationally challenged” properties.

In this presentation Shaun will discuss how he purchased, rehabbed and resold a property in about the most challenging location possible. Come hear what to look for, what to avoid and knowing if you have the risk muscle to deal with these types of challenging properties.

Shaun has been involved with real estate since 2007 when he and his wife became accidental landlords, but quickly acquired several more rentals. Shaun went full time in 2010 when his former employer decided he no longer needed to work there and he agreed!

Since 2011 he has been focusing mostly on local rehabs and building his rental portfolio both locally and out of state.

Hope to learn:

What makes a challenging location

Buying right to compensate for things you can’t change

How to rehab a house with limited upside

Nailing your exit strategy

Looking forward to seeing you there!

Loading replies...