Nick Mulligan
  • Plymouth, MA
Votes |
House Flippers in Mass?

Nick Mulligan
  • Plymouth, MA
Posted Jul 15 2018, 06:37

Hi all,

If you have seen any of my previous discussions, you know that I am currently pursuing a multifamily purchase that I will be house hacking. I have received tremendous support and information from the great members here on BP. The one's nice enough to meet me in person have been excellent and will be gaining business from me very soon. 

However, I am also interested in flipping houses, although my knowledge on flips is much less than on buying multi families. My father has also been interested in house flips for a very long time, although he has never fully pursued it. I am looking for someone here that is experienced in house flips who can share some great insight with us and discuss some things in person. We would love to buy you a couple drinks or meet you wherever your go to spot is.

We are currently in the Plymouth MA area, so I would prefer to meet someone outside of the Plymouth area so we don't have to worry about stealing business and competing with each other. That way we can share ideas without the fear of giving too much away and losing deals. Feel free to reach out to me if you would be willing to meet up, or if you know someone who I could reach out to.

Your friend,

Nick Mulligan