Searching for Real Estate Clubs or Meetups in Massachusetts

15 Replies

Hello,

I'm relatively new to real estate and I was wondering if there are any clubs where I can learn more and network in Massachusetts? I'm from the south shore area but I'm sure a lot of meetings are held online now anyways. If you have any suggestions I'd be interesting in checking them out. Thank you!

Have you tried the Local Events portion of the BP site? It should be outlined on there- mostly Zoom but still very helpful to meet everyone. 

Originally posted by @Lien Vuong :

Have you tried the Local Events portion of the BP site? It should be outlined on there- mostly Zoom but still very helpful to meet everyone. 

I'll definitely check that out, thank you. 

Originally posted by @Jhon Quintero :

I found one on meetup.com Jan 28th at 6 pm online  is with the Boston wealth builder group That's the link 

Cash Flow Secrets | 12 Expert Strategies For Buying Your First 2-10 Rental Units https://www.meetup.com/Networt...

Someone recommended the "Meetup" app as well. If you say you have an interest in real estate investing it will refer you to a bunch of groups nearby.

Hello @Kyle Marsh . The Boston WealthBuilder Group is definitely one you want to join. But if you go to Meetup.com, there are quite a few meetups and groups that you can join. I suggest joing the Boston REIA as well as the Dedham REIA and as Lien mentioned, check out the Local Events section.

Hi @Kyle Marsh networking is a great way to get started! We were hosting 4 in person meetups every month but have moved to a once monthly virtual meetup. Most of the attendees are from the BP community and many of them have partnered up to take down more and bigger deals which is exciting to see. It’s called “Pints & Properties New England” and it’s under the events tab here on BP.

Our last one was last week on 1/22 but we’ll be organizing another one in February and we may have found a spot to safely host a private meetup for 30-40 people but it’s not confirmed yet.  If you’re interested let me know and message you the link to the next meetup when it’s posted.

Best,

Jon

@Kyle Marsh Hi Kyle, we are having a networking event via zoom tomorrow between 5-6 pm. It should be listed on the events tab. We were meeting on the south shore prior to Covid, but we’ve ran a few over zoom ever since. If you have any trouble finding it just shoot me a message!

Originally posted by @DJ Richmond :

@Kyle Marsh Hi Kyle, we are having a networking event via zoom tomorrow between 5-6 pm. It should be listed on the events tab. We were meeting on the south shore prior to Covid, but we’ve ran a few over zoom ever since. If you have any trouble finding it just shoot me a message!

What is the event called? I didn't see it in the events tab.

@Kyle the exact event is called: South Shore Real Estate Investor "Meet up"

I'll shoot you a message with the link. It originally took place in Quincy, but being on zoom now its easy for anyone anywhere in MA to attend.

Hey Kyle, there are a lot of great recommendations on here already. Another great place to find and stay up to date with  networking events/ meetups is on FB Groups. 

Boston Real Estate Wholesaler is a great one run by Jim Fougere (HML/ Insurance Proffesional)

Definitely recommend joining that one and many more!

I can think of no better group to recommend than the Alchemist Nation Boston meetup group AND there's a Zoom meeting every Saturday morning, that is held by the same group, that is FANTASTIC. Lots of highly knowledgeable, experienced, and successful people and couldn't ask for a more welcoming, altruistic community. Everyone helps everyone else out ALL the time.