Twin Cities banks or credit unions to build a relationship with?

4 Replies

Hi, my name is James Faillettaz. It is almost time for my first business tax return. I have about 7 months of cashflow, and on December 15th I will have my 9th unit. So far, I have used a mixture of co-singers and investor loans or cashflow loan products to acquirer my first 4 MFR properties. These solutions were my best attempt at property acquisition, due to my lack of taxed income. Now that I am beginning to establish a cash-flowing portfolio with some longevity I am looking for new financial connections. My current financial needs include refinancing, Buy and Hold loan products, a revolver to be used for rehabbing properties/possible acquisition (sort of like hard money), and reliable business checking's and savings accounts. My primary goal is to find an investor friendly intuition that I can build a relationship with located in or around Twin Cities.

Would love to hear what the BP community has to say about this topic!

Thanks a bunch,

James

I've also heard sunrise. Flagship bank advertises on their site they do small MFR loaning.

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here