Votes
Mason Fast
  • Wichita, KS
Votes |
Travel Nurse Rental Needed - Columbia, MO

Mason Fast
  • Wichita, KS
Posted Jan 24 2022, 19:20

Hey everyone! My wife is a travel nurse (I work remotely) and she is going to be starting a contract soon at the university hospital in Columbia, MO. We are looking for a place to rent (fully furnished) roughly from 2/4 - 5/23 (preferably close to the hospital). If anyone has any or knows of any open units during that time please reach out ASAP. We would be interested in at least a one-bedroom but are definitely open to something bigger. We also have a 50 lbs dog who is well behaved that will be traveling with us. 

Side note: We are also aspiring real estate investors and are looking to get into our first house hack in 2022! She works nights, so I will have free time during the evenings and some weekends (when she is working) so if anyone in Columbia is needing an extra set of hands or wants to connect with a young investor while we are there I would be more than happy to help out wherever I am needed! I have recent experience helping an investor in Wichita, KS get a house that was trashed when he purchased it ready to rent. Also, my day job is in business analytics, so I am also pretty tech and numbers savvy as well. Thanks in advance!

Loading replies...