Springfield, MO area

5 Replies

Hello! I am coming to the Springfield area over the Holidays and I am interested in meeting fellow investors. I am interested in building a team in the area as I live out of state. I am looking for any recommendations for a Realtor, Local Banks that work with investors and Property Managers. If there are any REIA meetings that may be going on, I would love to to attend them! I used to live in MO and my inlaw's live in Ozark so I am somewhat familiar with the area, I just want to get to know it a little better! I will be in the area from December 27th to January 2nd. Any help is greatly appreciated!

Reach out to Shannon Todd (Southwest Missouri Realty).  He is their managing broker and has a great sense of where the market is going.  

They have a group that you can find listed on Meetup in Springfield.

Hey @Josh Oak , check out the local REInvestorGroup. They meet every third Thursday of each month and have several subgroups throughout the month as well. One of the founders is speaking on Nightly Rentals all day on Jan 1st if that interests you, or would like the opportunity to meet others. I will send you a pm with recommended banks, realtor, and property manager. Let me know if I can help you in any way.

Thank you for the help! I will look in to both of your suggestions. 

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here