Missouri Loan Originator

6 Replies

I'm wanting to give seller financing a shot in Missouri, and believe I need to use a loan originator to stay above board with Dodd Frank if I do more than 3 deals a year.  Loan originators are easy to find, but they're all tied to an institution, which doesn't help me.  I believe I'm looking for a loan originator who owns the institution they're tied to, can can originate a loan for me.  

Looking for contacts, feel free to chime in on Dodd Frank, Missouri, or any other advice you might have!

I'm sorry I can't really help you with the loan originator but I would be happy to help you find deals in the KC market! Feel free to message me anytime.

Google Dickie Baldwin - he is a note investor - he says he has a RLMO in Missouri and if you ever decide to sell your seller financed note, he will be waiting in the wings to buy it.

@Kim Tucker thanks. Have any guess on what he charges to originate a loan?

no idea - I have connected with him online in the note space and he posted in my facebook group that he had an originator.

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here