Connections in Montana

111 Replies

Wondering if anyone else from Montana is active on here! Who are you? Where are you from? I noticed this forum had no posts so I wanted to start one.

I'm looking for some connections and always like "local" people, or someone who knows Montana.

Hey Shaun,

There are a few Montana folks on here, seems like a year ago I could count the BP membership (active at least) for the entire state on my fingers, but more active members every day.  There is a group of us in Bozeman that get together twice a month to discuss real estate and sometimes play cashflow game.  If you are ever in Bozeman on a Thursday evening, search meetup dot com for Bozeman cashflow club.  If you are in Bozeman at any other time, I am always up for a cup o jo and a visit with a fellow real estate investor.  

Cheers.  

Originally posted by @Patrick McGowen :

Hey Shaun,

There are a few Montana folks on here, seems like a year ago I could count the BP membership (active at least) for the entire state on my fingers, but more active members every day.  There is a group of us in Bozeman that get together twice a month to discuss real estate and sometimes play cashflow game.  If you are ever in Bozeman on a Thursday evening, search meetup dot com for Bozeman cashflow club.  If you are in Bozeman at any other time, I am always up for a cup o jo and a visit with a fellow real estate investor.  

Cheers.  

Thanks Patrick! That's great to hear. Bozeman isn't that for MT standards. I would love to meet up sometime. Thanks for connecting on here!

@Shaun Moore  

I am on this site trolling almost everyday... Great reading before bed and in the morning. 

I am in between Billings and Bozeman and love to connect with others as well. I would love to know more about the Helena market as well. 

This might be an old but....  I always wanted to start a hand-basket company up there, so it could be called "Helena hand-basket Co"

@Joshua Daniels, after an incredibly busy summer, we're starting to see a little bit of a slowdown in Helena. Multi-family investment property has been crazy (prices and transactions) but with the addition of a new 240 unit complex coming in, that could change.

If anyone ever gets this way, I would buy you a cup of coffee and visit for a while!

Hi there I am active in Great Falls Real Estate market and have been for the past 19 years.  Great Falls market is very stable and appears to be continuing on the same path.  Let me know if you have any questions on the Great Falls and surrounding areas!

There is a group of us that try to meet on a monthly basis up here in Great Falls.  We usually just sit around and have a few beers and talk about deals from the past or our intentions for the future.  Our Landlord Association's up here have a tendency to be pretty structured, so we try to have a little more fun outside of the Landlord meetings.

As Patrick said; there are more and more locals popping up everyday on the Forums!

I always wanted to start a hand-basket company up there, so it could be called "Helena hand-basket Co"

Nice!  Haven't heard it yet!  But definitely like it.

To all:  I'm up there often, but usually running around crazy-like.  If I'm around Bozeman/Helenahand-basket/Great Falls, etc... I'll reach out then...

Jimmy

I am in the Glacier National Park corner of the state over here in Kalispell!  Love Bigger Pockets!  From Great Falls, to Helena, to Bozeman and Kalispell if we were in another part of the country we would all be in different sates!